Via dell’Industria, 4
26010 Vaiano Cremasco (CR) – IT
REA: CR 100958
We inform you that the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, april 27th, 2016 provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. According to the law, the processing of your data, provided by our company, must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR we provide the following information:
- the data you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes of managing requests for information and/or communications regarding professional and/or commercial activities carried out by our company;
- your data will be processed both with computer systems and in paper format; they may be stored on magnetic media and/or reproduced on paper or on any other suitable type of support, in order to guarantee their protection and conservation;
- the provision of data is optional but the lack of consensus to the processing of data will not allow their acquisition;
- the data may be disclosed to any companies with which Autorotor Srl entertains partnerships or collaborations, for the sole purpose of providing the services requested: the list is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller;
- your data will be stored only for the period strictly related to the provision of the requested information, unless you intend to establish a business relationship with our company, in this case the data will be retained until the end of it or for a longer period only to fulfill the tax obligations of law;
- we inform you that this site uses only technical cookies for the sole purpose of improving the management and usability of the same, without any commercial purpose;
- the Data Controller is: Autorotor Srl – Via dell’Industria, 4 – 26010 Vaiano Cremasco (CR), email email@example.com;
- at any time you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of GDPR, or knowing the existence or otherwise of your personal data, the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes of the processing, obtain the cancellation, the right to be forgotten, the transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the updating, the correction, the integration of data and oppose the processing, sending written notice, also by email, at the address indicated in point 7 of this informative note; it is always possible to assert the rights guaranteed by GDPR by directly contacting the Data Protection Authority or the ordinary Judicial Authority.
This informative note is drawn up on the basis of the provisions set out in the European Data Protection Regulation april 27th, 2016 about the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of data and it repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), published in the Official Journal of the European Union on May 4th, 2016, L 119, and replaces, by repealing, any communication previously provided.