The Autorotor high speed oscillating drive OTV series 5 is a mechanical square axis device. A mechanical cam with followers transforms the inlet shaft uniform rotation into a predetermined intermittent rotation or oscillation at the outlet.
The OTVs main features are:
- High speed with full control of the out-put shaft rotation;
700 cycles/min can be considered as an average (though it
depends heavily on the inertia of the application and the stations
- Short cam angle even with few stations.
- Standard divisions: 2 to 36.
- Most suitable motion law for specific customer's need.
- Barrel cam heat treated and ground on the helix (profile).
- Self-locking in dwell position.
- No vibrations.
- Can rotate equally well clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Very low maintenance.
- Very low power installed.
- High repeatability: ± 0.01 mm on cam followers' working radius. prednisone pregnancy drug category
clomid twins on purpose